- Arrest Number: 25782
- First Name: MARK
- Last Name: HICKS
- Middle Name: ALAN
- Current Age: 58
- Booking Date: 12/27/2018 9:05:00 PM
- Height: 6' 0"
- Weight: 196 lbs
- Hair Color: BROWN
- Eye Color: BLUE
- Race: WHITE
- Sex: M
- Arresting Agency: Shelbyville Police Department
- Arrest Date: 12/27/2018
- City: Shelbyville
- State: Indiana
- Battery with bodily waste/fluid on public safety official, person knew/failed to know bodily fluid/waste was infected with hepatitis, tuberculosis, or HIV
- OPERATING A VEHICLE WHILE INTOXICATED
- Resisting law enforcement, the person uses a vehicle to flee; or while committing resisting law enforcement person draws or used deadly weapon, inflicts/causes bodily injury to another, or operates a vehicle creating a substantial risk of bodily injury to another person
- Criminal recklessness if the person committed aggressive driving resulting in SBI
- HABITUAL TRAFFIC VIOLATOR
- OPERATING A VEHICLE WHILE INTOXICATED- ENDANGERMENT
- Failure to Signal for Turn or Lane Change - fails to signal before making turn or changing lanes
- Disregarding Stop Sign -
MARK HICKS was booked on 12/27/2018 9:05:00 PM. HICKS was arrested by Shelbyville Police Department in Shelbyville, Indiana. HICKS was 58 years old at the time of the arrest.
MARK HICKS may not have been convicted of the charges or crimes listed and are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Please contact the Shelbyville Police Department for more information regarding arrest records.
We are not affiliated with the Shelbyville Police Department and we cannot make any claims as to the validity of the records provided by them.